Thursday 7 November 2013

Quick post from Bee.

Sitting on my lunch break... Thought I would do a quick iPhone post!

It's that Time of year (finally! <3) where it starts to get colder and I start wearing full foundation again. I'm pretty excited to try a new one this year. Last year I wore the mattifying foundation from Chanel and I loved it. It had the softest prettiest fragrance, almost similar to peaches. But I don't know if I want to do a repeat, or try something new!! I only usually buy one foundation a year because I switch to BB creams in the summer, so this is a big decision! The other ones on my mind are the makeup forever HD foundation which I wore once (to Dee's wedding), the double ware foundation from este Lauder, and the Laura Marcie silk cream foundation. Decisions decisions!! I also want a nice settings powder and I'm considering the Dior powder which I've heard is amazing. Or the Chanel one.... :)

I'm also going to be getting a few skin care products as well. A new face mask, spot treatment, and cleanser. I know I want eradikate as the spot treatment... And that's as far as it goes... I know I want a really creamy, hydrating, yet good for oily blemished prone skin cleanser.. Too much to ask? Who knows... And then for the mask I think I may go to the origins line and get the charcoal mask. 

Either way I'm exited for my shopping coming up soon!!

Expect a hall when I finally make all my decisions!!

Love Bee <3

No comments:

Post a Comment