Sunday 8 December 2013

I Dont Know What It Is About The Season But...

I cant get enough dark lip colors!
My statement lip is a wine/berry/burgundy color that accentuates my dark hair. I just cant help but feel instantly more sexy in a dark, bold lip. And for those who are as pale as me, which is pretty darn pale, it is a great way to accentuate your creamy skin. So don't be afraid of darker, vampy lips. You just need to find the right shade for your skin. Here are the dark lip colors I love to rock:


Some of these are more sheer but you can build the color and my camera also made them look slightly lighter than they are in person. So from left to right:

MAC's Frost Lipstick in Fresh Moroccan
MAC's Lustre Lipstick in Naked Paris
MAC's Satin Lipstick in Captive
Revlon's Super Lustrous Lipstick in Copperglow Berry
Revlon's Super Lustrous Lipstick in Sultry Sable
Cover FX's Tinted Anti-Aging Lip Glaze in Merlot
NYX's Mega Shine Lip Gloss in 143 Plum Net 

Until next time,



No comments:

Post a Comment