Wednesday 11 December 2013

I Have Finally Seen The Light!!

I have been hearing and reading so much about how Batiste dry shampoo is amazing and works so well and to be honest, me and my very oily hair were quite skeptical. To be fair, I have tried the Tresseme dry shampoo for oily to very oily hair and it made it SO MUCH WORSE! And the Dove dry shampoo didn't do a thing, and the Lush loose powder dry shampoo just made my roots look grey and still did nothing. But I finally cracked after putting it in my basket and putting it back countless times over many shopping trips and bought it. And I was amazed. Now it didn't exactly put my hair back to "just washed" status but it did get rid of a lot of the oil in my second-day hair which was a large improvement. I'm not crazy about the scent but I find that pretty irrelevant if it does the job and it is doing just that. So I have finally come out of the dark ages and into the light of being able to have decent looking second-day hair. Yipee!



Until next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment