Saturday 31 August 2013

What Makes Us Blush: August!

 
Every month we have certain products, and beauty items we reach for more than others. We also just have favorites places and random things along the way! In the month of August, here's all the things that made us blush :)

Bee's Bare Skin!
 Lately I've been going natural! No makeup! I don't know if I'm just lazy or loving my skin but more often than not, this month I've been makeup free!

Target!
Target is finally in Canada!Were suckers for target and even though we live at opposite ends on the city, we seem to meet up at target at least once a week!

Bees lip combo!
 I can't stop wearing NYX lipstick in strawberry milk and gloss in nude pink! It's such a classic baby doll pink!!


Dee's lip combo!
 Well, its not really a combo but I wanted to fit in :P. My favorite lip right now it YSL Sheer Candy lipstick in #2. It gives a sheer pink tint to the lips that I have been loving this month. And bonus, you don't need a mirror to apply it. 
Bee loves Dee's hair color
Who doesn't though? Her red hair shines in all the photos I take of her. *girl crush*. Awe shucks. thanks Bee, but I have to give that one to Garnier Nutrise hair color in 564 *heart*.

Stillas BB cream!
 I love this product and its so perfect for those hot days! It adds an all around light coverage but is build-able and blends well with concealer to help conceal any problem areas without being too heavy for summer. It only comes in one shade though so it's definitely for people with light to medium skin tones. 


Clinique CC cream!
 
I have been wearing this non-stop since I purchased it earlier this month. It gives just enough coverage to help disguise the redness in my face but looks so natural that you cant even tell I'm wearing makeup. 
Starbucks
This could be in any favorites post. Bees been loving the very berry hibiscus refresher and Dee gets her classic favorite black ice tea lemonade!

Kate Somerville goat milk cream
I don't think we need to rave anymore about this product but we both love it so much we couldn't live without it! For more on this product check out Bees Out with the old, In with the new post from last week!

NYC Sunny bronze
 Were obsessed. Plain and simple. 

Bees naked basics pallet
Dee bought this little baby for me for my graduation! And on the days where I do wear a bit of makeup I love the light matte naked eyes I can create with this pallet!
Dee's 2 minute eye look!
I have been all about saving time while looking put together and this is how I do it. I use Maybelline color tattoo in Inked in Pink on the lids, using only my finger to apply. This is a great product because you don't need a primer. Next, tight-line the eyes with Sephora's Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner in 01 black and a coat of Covergirl's Clump Crusher mascara on the lashes and your out the door.

Strobe anyone?
I have been loving using a little of MAC's Strobe Cream on the cheekbones, bridge of the nose and cupid's bow before applying foundation. It gives a highlighted-from-within natural look that cant be beat! 
CANDLES!!
OMG Bath and Body Works have come out with their fall candles and WE AM IN LOVE! Dee is slightly insomniac, and falling asleep can be a real challenge sometimes and the soothing light of a lit candle before going to sleep really helps her to wind down. Don't worry though, her husband  blows it out before the house catches on fire :). Dee has been crushing on Heirloom Pear, and Bee is in love with farmstand apple.




No comments:

Post a Comment