Thursday 12 September 2013

Colors of the rainbow tag!

For this tag you're supposed to pick beauty or fashion items that you love that match colors of the rainbow! Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet. And people have added in pink, silver, gold, and multicolored! So here we go!
My Favorite fall lip color. YSL volupt sheer candy lipstick in number 5. Its sheer so you don't have to worry about applying on the go!
Lush's solid shampoo bar in Godica. It smells amazing and makes my hair so super soft! Thank you to my amazing boyfriend for buying me this magical product!
Soft lips lip chap in nourish. It's a citrus scented super moisturizing lip balm and its one of my go to lip products!

Macadamia oil deep repair hair treatment. So deliciously smelling and makes my hair so soft. 


Boathouse row candle from bath and body works. This is one of my favorite candles and it honestly just smells like man (like my boyfriends body wash to be exact!)


Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy purfume. I love all sweet scented perfumes but this one is probably my all time favorite, and I always seem to get it at a good price!



Urabn Decays 24-7 eye pencil in ransom. Every color from this line is amazing but this purple color really makes my dark hazel eyes pop.
My  clarisonic Mia! Love my little baby. Really gets deep down into my skin to make sure every bit of makeup dirt and oil comes out (and of course I got it in pink...)

Kendra volume 25 hairspray. This is the best hairspray in the world (seriously)! It holds anything I do to my hair without making my hair super crunchy. 

Technically this is rose gold but out of all my jewelry, including just my plain gold, this is the piece that i wear the most. Love it so much, goes with everything, and its from my parents so it has a special place in my heart.

Multicolored

This necklace is from forever 21 and i think i got for around 8$ and its super cute! i love wearing it with a plain white or black shirt for a pop of color that is really exciting.



No comments:

Post a Comment