Saturday 14 September 2013

What's In Our Purses

We love fall purses! Brown bags to us can be the trendiest bags even for all year round. So we wanted to show our favorite fall bags and what we have in them!!

Dee's Purse


This bag is a recent purchase from Ricki's for $39.95. I love this bag because it has lots of pockets, a decent sized main compartment and it's strap can be adjusted from shoulder to cross-body. And another bonus is that the strap is woven cloth, not pleather, which makes it more durable and should last longer. And the color ain't bad either :P. 


So this is what was in my purse this morning, I just organized it a little. In the main compartment I have gum, iPod ear buds, hair ties, my wallet, a hair clip, keys, bobbi pins, a change purse, lip balm, sun glasses in a container, a comb, and a woven hat for those bad hair days.


The flap pocket, I always keep a few writing tools but since this purse is perfect for carrying my tablet and a notebook, I have been storing everything I need to write notes at university.


in the right front pocket I always keep my lip products so they are easy to access. Can you see a trend here? Apparently I only own Revlon lip products :P, but these are my go-to natural lips with Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Truffle, Super Lustrous lipstick in Demure and Super Lustrous lip gloss in Super Natural. No matter what eye look I am rocking, these products will be perfect.


Next is the other outside pouch which is currently housing my Kleenex, which is always a must, and my current favourite perfume for fall in sample form: Katy Perry's Killer Queen.


And lastly is the inside pocket which currently has a long necklace, a concealer pen and an eyeliner for touch-ups throughout the day.

So this is what is currently in my purse. See you guys next time :)



Bee's Purse
 
I got this bag from Aldo for 50$. It's a light brown long shoulder bag. It has 2 folded flaps with a large zipper detailing on the main flap, and 2 buckles on the smaller flap. It's not my biggest purse which is good because eventually I just end up carrying barrage around. It's also very structured so I don't have to dig as much inside to find things. 

  
 In the largest pocket i keep the things i reach for the most, as well as all the larger things in my purse.

 My wallet is also from Aldo. I have my guess sunglasses, as well as a pen, and a St. Ives hand cream.

  
There's 2 small pockets on the inside of the largest part of the bag. In the larger pocket I usually have my cell phone and my keys. In the smaller one I have my travel perfume and my caudalie beauty elixir. I also have a little change purse which actually holds my advil, bobby pins, and hair elastics.

And then I also have my head phones in the small zippered pocket.

And in the other compartment is... well its just embarrassing... my lip products and random beauty things. Now I didn't clean or add anything into my purse, this is actually the amount of lip products I carry with me for some weird reason. I also have a mirror from Sephora, a nail file, cuticle oil, a hand sanitizer from bath and body works, and some dream matte powder for touch ups.

And that's whats in my purses!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment